Greg Jericho, for the Guardian lists the top 5 changes to the budget and why they make or don’t make sense.
1. The mining boom is over and it’s grim
2. Revenue is still a problem, but not as bad as it once was
3. Expenditure is falling but the cuts overall are not as bad as in the past
4. The trip back to the surplus is steady not stupid
5. The economy remains weak, and the government has decided to do little to help
via The Guardian
This article is for general information purposes only. It is not investment advice or a solution to buy or sell securities. Opinions are the authors; not necessarily that of OANDA Corporation or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers or directors. Leveraged trading is high risk and not suitable for all. You could lose all of your deposited funds.